at Rogers Corporation in Bear, Delaware, United States
This role is responsible for providing electronic engineering and software programming for manufacturing process automation, test automation, and enterprise-wise computer system integration.
- Propose, develop and implement technical solutions to support enterprise-wide computer systems integration.
- Manage capital project planning and execution for implementation of automation solutions.
- Develop and maintain human-machine interface (HMI) software for manufacturing process automation and test automation.
- Develop and maintain programmable logic controller (PLC) software for manufacturing process control.
- Design electronic control circuitry; document designs and oversee wiring.
- Evaluate and specify electronic sensors for manufacturing process data acquisition; oversee sensor installation and startup.
- Provide technical leadership in computer and electronic systems engineering; provide mentoring to systems engineers and assistants.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science. May consider equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- 4+ years of systems engineering experience
- Experience with industrial process sensors and controls
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) ladder logic software programming experience
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity