at Kforce in Fort Worth, United States
Kforce has a client looking for an AP data entry clerk for a clean-up project in Fort Worth, DE. Duties of the position include:
- The AP Data Entry Associate will be sorting invoices for approval
- Sending email correspondence to vendors and internal partners to ensure that invoices were received
- The AP Data Entry Associate will be updating system once confirmed goods have been received
- 3 years of AP/Data Entry experience in a fast paced environment
- Very detail oriented and can handle strict deadlines
- Excellent written communication skills
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation Type:Hours*Minimum Compensation:20.00Maximum Compensation:*21.00