at WSFS Bank in Newark, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionJob Description
A division of WSFS Bank, Cash Connect is proud to be a leading national provider of ATM Cash Management and Deposit Safe Services. Cash Connect's continual commitment to innovation has helped our clients remain at the forefront of change. The ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) and ATMMarketplace.com have honored Cash Connect with their prestigious Award for Excellence. Cash Connect continues to reinvent service vendor management, ATM Cash Forecasting, and Vault Cash resale.
The Cash Distribution Manager is primarily responsible for developing and implementing system efficiencies to improve the sending and reporting of cash loads (valued at ~$50 to ~$100 million per day) to ~ 25,000 ATM locations nationwide that are owned or operated by WSFS Bank or other independent sales organizations who use Cash Connect for Vault Cash services.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop test plans for system efficiencies for the cash distribution systems to allow better allocation of associate time. Take lead on testing and implementation on test plans.
- Approve ACH transaction up to $8,000,000.00 per day in WSFS Business Online Banking to recover deposits from commercial bank accounts, collect invoice amounts or remit surcharge balances to customers.
- Oversee and support the funding team in the importing and placement of cash orders.
- Ensure that that all cash provisioning activity have been properly recorded in General Ledger and that "Due From" account deposits have been drawn down from Correspondent Banks and posted.
- Approve wire transfers in GFX to fund cash orders placed with commercial bank currency providers.
- Ensure that all end of day notices have been generated for armored courier and customers.
- Provide coaching to associates to promote or improve accurately and efficiently in their work, maintain training materials related to cash order placement, general ledger batch completion and other responsibilities that are rotated between ATM Funding Specialist.
- Conduct 1:1 and periodic team meetings to cover performance issues, complete annual performance evaluations, and participate in recruiting and interview process as needed.
- Maintain accurate and current procedures for the Cash Fulfillment process; serve as a liaison to internal and external auditors during examination of Cash Connects fulfillment process; create and distribute Holiday Notices and reminders to customers in advance of any schedule or business hour change.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in a Business or Management curriculum OR equivalent experience in an operational support or production work group.
- 2 - 3 years' supervisory experience (leadership, coaching, evaluating, motivating, disciplining and team building).
- Working knowledge of relational databases and past experience with importing and working with structured data files is preferred.
- Experience in or understanding of commercial bank and armored carrier cash room operations.
- Able to work in a high volume deadline driven environment and prioritize work responsibilities effectively to meet daily cutoff times.
- Possess a working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office products, and develop an understanding of in-house software applications.
- Experience in developing and executing test plans for testing data applications and changes is preferred.
- Able to effectively balance team workloads and direct staff resources to ensure the accurate and timely completion of all responsibilities related to Cash Connect funding operation.
- Detail oriented and able to provide creative solutions to improve operating efficiency and accuracy within the cash provisioning workgroup.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as excellent listening ability and presentation skills.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.