at Rogers Corporation in Bear, Delaware, United States
This role is responsible for providing day-to-day engineering support for manufacturing operations, as well as implementing yield, process and product improvements.
- Maintains safety, product quality/yield and manufacturing effectiveness through daily troubleshooting and resolution of process difficulties.
- Optimizes manufacturing processes to provide sustainable gains in cost effectiveness and product performance through capital projects, statistical analysis, designed experiments and procedural changes.
- Works with customers on technical/quality issues and provide special products.
- Works to resolve problems, develop, and start up new products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field. May consider equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- 4+ years of engineering experience
- Familiarity with engineering software
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity