at DryZone, LLC in Ellendale, Delaware, United States
We are a team of experts, driven by our commitment to providing the best solutions for crawl space/basement waterproofing and foundation and concrete repair to homeowners all across Delmarva.
Our success is based in large part on the experience and skills of the best and brightest employees in the industry.
The perfect salesperson (System Design Professional) enjoys a fast-paced environment and can juggle multiple priorities. They don’t know what it means to sit back and wait because they are always proactively seeking out ways to be more efficient, close sales on time, and provide excellent support to our homeowners. They are problem solvers who save the day with their resourcefulness and ability to successfully diagnose issues with homes and relay that to the homeowners.
• Creates proposals based on the identified problems with homes and buildings based on your inspection.
• Close on the proposals that are generated in the home.
• Follow Up on all unsold proposals.
• Attend all training and meetings.
• Network with the general public to assist our marketing team with lead generation.
• Maintain a clean driving record
• Answers company phones, provide information and directs callers to the appropriate parties.
• Expedites and ensures accuracy with all administrative correspondence
• Performs general data entry
• Responds efficiently to internal employees and external homeowners regarding the status of multiple documents and projects
• Works in partnership with a diverse employment environment
• Interacts effectively with employees and homeowners