at Robert Half in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
You may be interested in the Desktop Support Technician role at Robert Half, if you have the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format. This Desktop Support Technician role is best suited for problem solvers who prefer to work in a challenging and positive environment. This Desktop Support Analyst role is short-term contract / temporary in nature and is based in the Wilmington, Delaware, area.
*Must be able to commute ONSITE in Wilmington, DE
*Short-term project – Starting Thursday, 10/26 from 3pm-midnight running through Saturday 10/28
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Support, examine, and repair computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Meet regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Provide support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Rectify computer problems, and suggest appropriate action/solutions
- Organize hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Provide computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and proceduresRequirements
- Knowledgeable when it comes to writing reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Windows configuration experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Desktop Support
- Deep understanding of Basic Troubleshooting
- 1+ years of desktop support or other related experienceTechnology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – whenever you choose – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.