at Chesapeake Plumbing and Heating in Frankford, Delaware, United States
Chesapeake Plumbing & Heating, Inc., an award-winning company recognized as a 2018 Top Workplace for Delaware, has an immediate opening for a Commercial Plumbing Supervisor.
Job Overview: The Commercial Plumbing Foreman will be responsible for running mid-scale commercial plumbing projects/teams.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing commercial mechanics and helpers to complete commercial plumbing projects
- Install pipes and fixtures per regulation
- Install support pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Modify length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for projects
- Use hand tools safely as necessary
- Test plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
The right individual will be an experienced Commercial Plumbing Supervisor with the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations. They will be able to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities, with proven ability to work independently. They should excel in a very fast paced environment, able to thrive under pressure, and demonstrate the highest level of professionalism. The Commercial Plumbing Foreman should deliver with a “No Excuses, Make It Happen” attitude.
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU DO NOT WORK WELL UNDER PRESSURE.