at Cheer Center in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
We are looking for a Human Resources Specialist to join our team. The Human Resources Specialist will be responsible for managing the human resources functions, ensuring the company complies with all federal, state and local employment laws. The Human Resources Specialist will also manage the benefits plan, including enrollment of new employees and maintaining enrollment records. The Human Resources Specialist will be responsible for the recruitment process, onboarding, performance management and terminations of employment. The ideal candidate will have a passion for HR and will be able to demonstrate a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage all aspects of the human resources process (hiring, training, performance management, terminations)
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local employment laws
- Manage benefits plan (including record keeping)
- Recruit employees via various job boards and social media outlets
- Develop and implement human resources policies that are effective and fair to all employees
- Conduct employee relations activities (on-site and off-site) to resolve any employee issues or complaints
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic format using an electronic file management system (EMIS)
- Assist with employee payroll processing as needed
- Assist with termination processes as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.