at Kforce in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3 years of experience with front-end development using modern frameworks (e.g., ReactJS, Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Experience with git/version control
- Knowledge of an object-oriented language (Java, PHP, Salesforce APEX)
- Strategic thinking and passion for business strategy and business processes
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation Type:Hours*Minimum Compensation:45.00Maximum Compensation:*55.00