at Kforce in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Kforce’s client, one of the world’s largest financial institutions is seek 2 IT Vendor Staffing Managers for Vice President role in Wilmington (DE), Tampa (FL) and/or Columbus (OH). This is an opportunity for fulltime with the client, goal of program.Duties Include:
- Vendor Staffing Managers partner with our customers (Tech & Digital), Sourcing, various stakeholder groups internal to and our external supplier partners; Rationalize demand, strategize on the plan, consult our tech partners, negotiate deals, partner with Sourcing to execute competitive bidding events, assess proposals, supplier selection, escalation, and elevate strategic opportunities
- Facilitate the executive approval processes
- In partnership with Sourcing manage competitive RFP process and Contract Lifecycle across the technology space
- Interact regularly with partners and vendors to ensure service quality, system response, and other obligations are met with responsibility for third-party risk oversight including maintenance of procedures and enforcement of policies and contractual agreements
- Effectively manage vendor KPIs inclusive of Financial, Risk, Relationship, and Performance
- Build a strong partnership with the internal partners and demonstrate subject matter expertise in supplier engagement related matters
- Ensure compliance with all defined policies and procedures and meet all reporting and documentation standards
- Enforce governance models for vendors and facilitate all relevant governance reporting and activities
- As a Vendor Staffing Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and overseeing vendor financial management processes to support budget forecasting, vendor billing and tacking of costs
- Mediate and resolve escalated problems, contractual disputes with vendors and business stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement for Vendor engagement processes
- BS/BA degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in vendor, partner, or relationship management
- Must have Vendor Management experience
- Procurement sourcing VM or TPO is solid exposure
- Third Party Oversight
- Strong competencies in use of MS Office packages (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong at multitasking and time management discipline
- Working with clients and Project management experience would be beneficial
- Strong understanding of banking and departmental procedures, functions, and activities
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation Type:Hours*Minimum Compensation:60.00Maximum Compensation:*80.00