at QPS, LLC in Newark, Delaware, United States
- Perform routine lab operations, such as sample extraction, preparing reagents, operating automatic liquid handling equipment, pipetting, weighing, monitoring, and recording, in a neat/clean manner
- Assist Principal Investigator in performing quantitative analysis of drug and metabolites in biological samples utilizing validated liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) methods under GLP regulations
- Document experiment details, calculations, results and observations in accordance with GLPs and SOPs
- Basic math skills to perform routine calculations
- This job will be 100% QPS-office/facility based
The successful candidate will hold a degree in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, or related scientific discipline as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree
Why You Should Apply
- Great learning opportunities, especially for those new to the field. Our seasoned professionals are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
- Structured Career Ladders that provide excellent growth based on your personal aspirations.
- Bonuses and merit increases are a part of the QPS total rewards approach and are linked to individual, team and company performance.
- Solid Benefits package, including Company-matched 401(k), and Company-sponsored Group Life/AD&D and Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Park-like setting in Newark, Delaware
- Internal committees designed with the needs and enjoyment of QPS employees in mind.