at Mediacom Communications Corporation in Dagsboro, Delaware, United States
Answer customer calls and provide a positive customer experience in a prompt and professional manner. Calls include selling Mediacom services and scheduling service and installation appointments.
- Take incoming phone calls from potential customers, focused on closing sales and maximizing units.
- Exceed or maintain minimum sales, quality and productivity standards.
- Demonstrate courtesy and patience in customer relations.
- Understands and promotes all current marketing campaigns with the goal of system net gain.
- Builds customer loyalty by his or her ability to effectively differentiate Mediacom products from those of our competitors, and communicate those differences effectively.
- Utilize appropriate sales guidelines to properly process customer requests to add services.
- Interact with customers by telephone, as well as e-mail and fax.
- Meet department standards with a successful or better scorecard monthly.
- Ability to utilize multiple programs at the same time to assist customers.
- Performs multiple tasks simultaneously while on the phone with customers.
- Maintains professional and respectful conduct when interacting with customers and co-workers.
- Follows all Mediacom Communications policies and procedures.
- Educate customer about benefits of Mediacom’s products and services to ensure customer is getting the full benefit from their products.
- Other duties as assigned.