- I have 15 years of retail experience in women's apparel. I was responsible for setting and achieving goals in sales and kpi's also training and grooming staff to make sure customers received the best service.
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 12 matches
- Caring, enthusiastic educator with 16 years of public school experience with a strong commitment to student development and the learning experience
- Excellent background and proven success in helping children reach their full potential
- Energize and motivate trainees t...
I am a highly educated and experienced scientist and educator who is well-versed in a broad range of skills including Microsoft computer applications, statistical programming, GIS analyses, laboratory analyses, writing, professional presentations, project management a...Read full resume details
- Successfully implemented cutting edge training practices and emerging trends across diverse industries
- Energize and motivate trainees towards top-level performance
- Project management skills: environmental backgrounds
- 2 years' data collection, laboratory testing, and scientific data interpretation