- Proficient history of complying with all standards, safety regulations, and deadlines
- Over 10 years’ experience in maintenance and repair of aircrafts
- Effectively communicate with customers, vendors and other business contacts in a courteous and professional ma...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 66 matches of 6,964 total active resumes
Seeking a position traffic controller position with leadership responsibilities including problem solving, planning, organizing, managing crew and projects.Read full resume details
- Computer literate on various state of the art 『accounting』 software programs
- Record of high performance standards, including attention to 『schedules, deadlines and budgets』
- Major strengths are 『planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills』 ...
Maintainence position where my mechanical experience can be fully utilized to improve customer satisfaction and enhance the company brand name.Read full resume details
Seeking an Avionics position in a large corporation that will allow me to utilized my obtained Associates Degree in Avionics Systems Technology from Community College of the Air Force and my 6 years’ experience in Fighter and Civilian Avionics Systems maintenance.Read full resume details
- Demonstrated ability to and work well with others in high pressure situations. Detail-oriented. Proficient history of complying with all standards, safety regulations, and deadlines
- Possess variety of hand and power tools
Strong Verbal Communication Skills