- Experienced at reading blueprints, plan layout, install / repair wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment
- Possess valid driver's license; clean driving record and background
- Possess needed power and hand tools, test equipment
- Visualize ...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 42 matches
- Maintained low employee turnover and high customer satisfaction
- Enthusiastic team leader with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skill
- Capable of managing multiple projects while meeting deadlines and objectives.
- Professional and reliable administrative assistant, waitress, truck driver, etc. with 5 years' experience in the banking, food services, transportation, etc industry
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, achieve deadlines and goals
flight attendant on corporate planesRead full resume details
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; excel in assuring customers needs are met and satisfactory answers to problems and questions are provided
- Competent with bank account reconciliation and basic bookkeeping
- Expert analytical skills, critical thinker, quickl...
Flexible COTA/L, seeks a position where my variety of experiences can be fully utilized to improve customer satisfaction, functional independence, and enhance the company brand name.
continued revision of resumeRead full resume details
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skill most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers