- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Maintain patient confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA/OSHA regulations
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listen...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 4,094 matches
Maintain accurate and timely patient records Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations Familiar with general anatomy and medical terminology Remarkable communication and list...Read full resume details
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
- Provided English / Spanish translation
- Computer literate using various accounting, medical and electronic mail software
- Enjoys providing excellent customer service and dealing with the public
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Recognize patient̵...
To provide premium healthcare as a CNA at a medical family practice to incorporate my patient communication and patient information tracking skills to promote the health and well beings of the patients.Read full resume details
- Over 10 years’ experience working with top level executives on federal / state governmental issues
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative and flexible
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office pro...
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, achieve deadlines and goals