Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 27 matches of 7,114 total active resumes
A nursing career that will allow me to be a skillful and caring LPN, from patient care to careful dispersing of medication.
A chance to make a difference in someone’s Life.
- 15 years' experience as C.N.A working in nursing homes, hospitals, physician's office
Professional driver with varied and extensive experience with buses and CDL B trucks. Personable and easy to get along with.Read full resume details
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations
- Computer literate using various accounting, medical and elec...
- Displays sensitivity, integrity, compassion and respect towards patients and family members
- Adheres to HIPPA / OSHA regulations and to company privacy standards; protects patient confidentiality
- Self-motivated team member with the ability to achieve deadlines and goa...
- Professional and reliable mechanic in training with 4 months experience in the mechanical industry
- Self-motivated and focused team member with the ability to meet and exceed deadlines and goals
- Always willing to learn more