- Served on several plant safety committees
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 13 matches
Experienced at reading blueprints, plan layout, install / repair wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment. Possess valid driver's license; clean driving record and background Possess needed power and hand tools, test equipment Possess wide variety of power and hand toolsRead full resume details
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Computer literate: Office 2010, Excel, Outlook
- Possess effective planning, organizati...
- 25 years’ experience of working in nursing homes, hospitals, physician’s office
- Experience covers cardiology department and Alzheimer ward
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a p...
Supervised staff of 5 overseeing the daily flow of data entry, payment processing, priority mail, airmail and packaging. Keyed payments from image on PC. Handled customer escalated issues, reconciled accounts, researched payments, ordered supplies.Read full resume details
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
Self-motivated 『team member, employee』 with the ability to 『meet, exceed, achieve』 deadlines and goalsRead full resume details