- Identifying and resolving shipping and receiving discrepancies
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers
- Successfully maintaining DOT logs
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 49 matches of 7,030 total active resumes
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
Full-time employment with an established company that will make use of my experience in transportation as well as management skills.Read full resume details
Skilled drive with over 15 years' experience seeking a position to operate a commercial motor vehicle.Read full resume details
- 10 years' experience in sales, specializing in auto parts including counter, catalog and internet.
- Strong background in auto repair equipment sales utilizing online manuals and catalogs.
- Computer skills: Windows, Internet, email, company automotive software
- 『10』 years' experience in 『customer service, administrative and graphic design』
- Computer literate: 『Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint 』
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges