Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 57 matches of 7,171 total active resumes
- Over 20 years solid employment history covering supervision.
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
- Computer skills: Windows, Excel, Word and web-based a...
Customer oriented problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations seeking a office receptionist position.Read full resume details
- Possess effective planning, organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
To join an interactive organization that offers me a constructive workplace for communicating and interacting with customers and people.Read full resume details
- 20 years’ experience in customer service, branch/ corporate banking and lending
- Computer literate: Microsoft Word, Excel, Loan Prospector, Desktop Underwriter, GUS, DocMagic, Zippy and Encompass
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- 17 years as a QC departmental manager and laborer with 10 employees
- Excellent (organizational, communication and interpersonal skills) most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers
- Complied with all company safety policies
- (200K) miles annually with an accident free and clean driving record