My objective is to find a position that will use my excellent customer service skills.Read full resume details
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 71 matches of 8,724 total active resumes
Camp host for RV camp groundRead full resume details
- 40 years' experience in Information Technology, and Management
- 15 years' experience working with Federal Government Logistics Systems
- Focused on meeting objectives and exceeding expectations
Customer oriented problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations seeking a dental receptionist position.Read full resume details
- 10 years' demonstrated experience in inventory, shipping and receiving
- Identifying and resolving shipping and receiving discrepancies
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail, good customer service skills ...
- Record of high performance standards, including attention to 『schedules, deadlines and budgets』
- Major strengths are 『planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills』 .
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships...
- To obtain a Part-time position in Desktop Computer Support where I can share my knowledge and experience.
- Extensive experience in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting personal Compter systems.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges.
- Works effectively as a team member.
- Maintain client confidentiality in accordance with privacy regulat...
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative a...
- Zumba certified, Led Mills Body Pump cert, POUND cert