- 10 years' demonstrated experience in inventory, shipping and receiving
- Identifying and resolving shipping and receiving discrepancies
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail, good customer service skills ...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 10 matches of 8,719 total active resumes
- Record of high performance standards, including attention to 『schedules, deadlines and budgets』
- Major strengths are 『planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills』 .
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships...
- To obtain a Part-time position in Desktop Computer Support where I can share my knowledge and experience.
- Extensive experience in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting personal Compter systems.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges.
- Works effectively as a team member.
- Maintain client confidentiality in accordance with privacy regulat...
Recent College Graduate
Bachelor of Science – Computer and Information Security
Wilmington University was named a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance/Cybersecurity by the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security.... Read full resume details
Customer oriented problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations seeking a office receptionist position.Read full resume details
- Registered Nurse with 17 years' experience in NICU setting
- Displays sensitivity, integrity, compassion and respect towards patients and family members