- Major strengths are problem solving, organizational skills, working with others, requires little supervision.
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; excel in assuring customers needs are m...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 30 matches of 7,145 total active resumes
- 18 years' experience in customer service
- Works effectively as a team member
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative and flexible
- Professional known for making managerial decisions, using discretion and p...
- Over 5 years’ dedicated service to the security industry
- 20 years’ experience in retail sales, fast food, supermarkets and food service
- Recognized by department heads for outstanding customer service
- Over 20 Years of dedicated customer services, training others and supervisory skills
I am a versatile individual with the talent to create hands-on lessons that capture a child's imagination and breed success and also communicate with many different individuals. I have the ability to take orders from residents and exceed their needs.Read full resume details
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as...
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations
- Computer literate using various accounting, medical and elec...