- Computer skills: Windows, Internet, email, computers, Dynamics 365, excel
- Proven track record in developing new business and maintaining existing relationships
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 45 matches of 9,824 total active resumes
- Over 20 years' experience in ITSM supporting infastructure, end-users, Network, and other areas of technology.
As an experienced person, I can develop and encourage innovative ideas while providing superior service to our customers. As a self-motivated individual with extensive knowledge and strong leadership qualities, I have the ability to motivate my team members and help them bring out their best. ...Read full resume details
- 35 years’ experience in the electrical construction sales industry with strong skills in outside sales, customer service.
To solve challenging problems, including maintenance and repair needs in the Mechanical field.Read full resume details
- Computer literate.
- Record of high-performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines and budgets
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills: excel in assuring custome...
Accomplished Executive Assistant / Office Manager with 30+ years of experience managing business relations and special projects at the Senior / Executive Management level. Served as primary point of contact and liaison between executive staff, as well as mid-management, sales staff, various pe...Read full resume details
Highly motivated, good people skills, and willing to but extract hard work and time in to learn. Worked in the shop for 5yrs, and 11yrs in the field I’m a sheet metal mechanic, have my journeyman card.Read full resume details