Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 11 matches of 7,089 total active resumes
- ServeSafe Certified with over 7 years' experience as a cook and manager in the hospitality industry
- nearly 10 years data collection, laboratory testing, and scientific data interpretation in the molecular and Cellular Biology field.
To obtain a position with a company that will recognize my culinary skills for the betterment of the business.
- Demonstrated skills dealing professionally with the public and management
- Seeks to continually improve guest and team member’s satisfaction
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction-related processes, industry practices and groundwater sampling
- Maintain strict quality standards that include effective trouble-shooting skills
- Computer: NICET CCRL / AMRL Caltrans, GPS handheld units/software, Farm Lab, MapInf...
Looking for a jobRead full resume details
- Demonstrated leadership during tenure as shift supervisor
- Displays sensitivity, integrity, compassion and respect towards patients and family members
- Adheres to HIPPA / OSHA regulations and to company privacy standards; protects patient confidentiality
- ServeSafe Certified hostess with 5 years' experience in a 250 seat restaurant
Full-Time/Part-Time position which will enable me to use my strong accounts tracking skills, prior work experiences, and ability to work well with multiple departments in a large corporate setting.Read full resume details