- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
Your Search Results: 1 - 8 of 8 matches of 7,461 total active resumes
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Experienced overseeing extensive renovation projects
- Knowledge of employment law and hiring practices
- Capable of managing m...
To obtain a management position where I can make use of my expertise in office operations.Read full resume details
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
- 10 plus years' experience and success in general contractor jobs at various organizational levels
- Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills .
- Competent with bank account reconciliation and basic bookkeeping ...