- ServeSafe Certified with over 7 years' experience as a cook and manager in the hospitality industry
Your Search Results: 1 - 6 of 6 matches of 7,070 total active resumes
To obtain a position with a company that will recognize my culinary skills for the betterment of the business.
- Demonstrated skills dealing professionally with the public and management
- Seeks to continually improve guest and team member’s satisfaction
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction-related processes, industry practices and groundwater sampling
- Maintain strict quality standards that include effective trouble-shooting skills
- Computer: NICET CCRL / AMRL Caltrans, GPS handheld units/software, Farm Lab, MapInf...
- Demonstrated leadership during tenure as shift supervisor
- Displays sensitivity, integrity, compassion and respect towards patients and family members
- Adheres to HIPPA / OSHA regulations and to company privacy standards; protects patient confidentiality
- ServeSafe Certified hostess with 5 years' experience in a 250 seat restaurant
To gain employment with a company that will recognize my culinary skills for the betterment of the business.Read full resume details