To join an interactive organization that offers me a constructive workplace for communicating and interacting with customers and people.Read full resume details
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 31 matches of 9,692 total active resumes
- Computer literate on various state of the art personnel management software programs
- Record of high-performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines and budgets
- Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills....
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Enthusiastic team leader with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skill
- 10 years' experience in customer service, administrative and graphic design
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays ...
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPAA regulations
- Familiar with general anatomy and medical terminology ...
- Seeks to continually improve guest and team member's satisfaction