- Over 10 years’ dedicated service to the security and law enforcement industry
- Frequently cited by community, superiors, and colleagues for strong decision making and consistent leadership skills
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 24 matches of 8,961 total active resumes
- Answer phones and take food orders for delivery to businesses and home
- Exceeded sales goals for my department in 2011, 2010 and 2009
- Restructured the stock rooms which lead to increased efficiency and an overall sales increase for the my department in FY 2011
- Computer skills: Windows, Internet, email, company automotive software <...
- PC skills include: MS Word, WordPerfect, Outlook Express, Pro Landscape and MS Excel, Internet and Email, DOS, and PC maintenance
Seeking position using 20+ years’ experience covering administrative, dispatch, billing, customer service, banking, office management.
• Demonstrated experience processing highly confidential, financial, personnel, medical information.
• Customer oriented problem solver, adapts to new ...
cash, bank card, and check transactions
opening and closing register
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes. I am a hard worker I am very eager to learn.
Seeking a position as a Poultry Assembler.Read full resume details
- Extensive experience in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting telecommunication systems
- Administered safety security and risk assessment programs
- Focused on meeting objectives and exceeding expectations with strong design aesthetic
I am fully responsible for crew supervision, a great problem solver, can clean, good with customer service.Read full resume details