- Major strengths are problem solving, organizational skills, working with others, requires little supervision.
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; excel in assuring customers needs are m...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 15 matches of 7,422 total active resumes
- Garnish meals according to chef's/customer’s request
- Expedite meals to assist servers during peak times
- Coordinate catering activities for large and small venues
- Select menu items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Customer oriented problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations seeking a office receptionist position.Read full resume details
- Greet customers and organized floor section for table seating
- Effective leader with strong decision making, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated skills dealing professionally with the public and management
- Seeks to continually...
To obtain a position utilizing my skills
Read full resume details
- 18 years' experience in customer service
- Works effectively as a team member
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative and flexible
- Professional known for making managerial decisions, using discretion and p...
- Over 5 years’ dedicated service to the security industry
- 20 years’ experience in retail sales, fast food, supermarkets and food service
- Recognized by department heads for outstanding customer service
- Over 20 Years of dedicated customer services, training others and supervisory skills