- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 38 matches of 9,024 total active resumes
- 6 years' experience in sales
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative and flexible
- Computer skills: Windows, Excel, Word and web-based applications
- Production supervisor with 9 years of hands-on experience
- Supervised 110 employees in production and packaging departments
- Forecasting production scheduling and managing inventory
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Computer literate using Point of Sales - POS software
- Exceeded departmental sales goals by 12%
- 18 years' experience in hotel...
Attain full-time employment with an organization providing quality and compassionate care and service to patients and their families.
Read full resume details
- Possess valid driver's license; clean driving record and background
- 23 years' demonstrated experience in inventory, shipping and receiving
- Identifying and resolving shipping and receiving discrepancies
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and cust...
Seeking a position in an office environment, where there is a need for a variety of office tasks including computer knowledge, organizational abilities, business intelligence and database program useRead full resume details