- Effectively work with diverse populations; resolving issues and developing creative solutions
- Effectively communicates with individuals on all levels of management.
- Maintained 100% program compliance while supporting the overall mission of company
- Work well...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 33 matches
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
Highly dedicated and resourceful Certified Nursing Assistant with an exemplary record of caring and thorough resident service. Adept at handling difficult or traumatic situations with complete courtesy and professionalism. Able to work well independently and as a resident health care team memb...Read full resume details
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively a...
Full-Time/Part-Time position which will enable me to use my strong accounts tracking skills, prior work experiences, and ability to work well with multiple departments in a large corporate setting.Read full resume details
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- 25 years’ experience installing and maintaining mechanical systems such as plumbing, electrical, HVAC units
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues and deliver effective solutions
- Proficient history of complying with all standards, safety regulations, and deadlines