- 30 years working in training field while in military, retiring in 2008 as BN Operations NCO/1SG
- Since 2008, worked as a Training Management Consultant on contract to the National Guard Bureau under 3 different defense contracts
- Promoted to Program Manager/Senior Trai...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 18 matches
- 30 years’ demonstrated experience in Inventory control, shipping and receiving, Bulk unloading transfer and storage, Matrix and sap, machine pallet stack operation, certified forklift stand up and sit down operator.
- Identifying and resolving shipping and receiving discrepancie...
Seeking a position in an office environment, where there is a need for a variety of office tasks including: computer knowledge, organizational abilities, business intelligence and database program use.Read full resume details
- Cleaning bathtubs, toilets, sinks, mirrors, counters. Follow cleaning procedures. Remove linen and re-make bedding, towels; dusting furniture, vacuum and empty trash. Any and all related skills to preparing clean, fresh guest room
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
Obtain an internship in a software engineerposition to contribute towards company successes while pursuing my bachelor'sRead full resume details
I come to you with a diverse corporate customer service background, including client management, healthcare, and leadership which has prepared me for a demanding and productive work environment.Read full resume details