- Over 18 years of experience providing 24/7 private care for terminal patients
- Coordinate with team to ensure continual coverage
- Train new staff on daily procedures and best practices.
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 17 matches
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Demonstrated reco...
- Proficient history of complying with all standards, safety regulations, and deadlines
- Effectively communicate with customers, vendors and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Clean driver's license record and background check
- Greet customers and organized floor section for table seating
- Seeks to continually improve guest and team member's satisfaction
Customer oriented problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations seeking a office receptionist position.Read full resume details
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges