- 6 years' experience as C.N.A working in nursing homes, hospitals, physician's office
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations
- Computer literate u...
Your Search Results: 1 - 8 of 8 matches
- Identifying and resolving shipping and receiving discrepancies
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers
- Complied with all company safety policies
- Computer lite...
Seeking a position in an office environment, where there is a need for a variety of office tasks including computer knowledge, organizational abilities, business intelligence and database program us.Read full resume details
- 10 years’ experience in customer service, administrative and graphic design
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Strong at...
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned. I just want to get in the carpentry classRead full resume details
Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, achieve deadlines and goals.Read full resume details
- 15 years' experience anesthesia assistance Troubleshoot and clean Machine in operation room Running to the Lab and blood bank help the Nurses and the doctors out and also help in emergency code for Nurses and Doctors turning over the operating room for the next case cleaning equipment a...
Attai employment with an organization providing quality/compassionate care and service to patients and their families.Read full resume details