Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 14 matches
- Greet customers and organized floor section for table seating
- Demonstrated skills dealing professionally with the public and management
- Seeks to continually improve guest and team member's satisfaction
- Experienced at reading blueprints, plan layout, install / repair wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment
- Possess valid driver's license; clean driving record and background
- Possess needed power and hand tools, test equipment
- Visualize ...
- Major strengths are planning and organization, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
Flexible COTA/L, seeks a position where my variety of experiences can be fully utilized to improve customer satisfaction, functional independence, and enhance the company brand name.
continued revision of resumeRead full resume details
- LPN with 4 years’ experience in a geriatric setting
- Displays sensitivity, integrity, compassion and respect towards patients and family members
- Adheres to HIPPA / OSHA regulations an...
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; excel in assuring customers needs are met and satisfactory answers to problems and questions are provided