- 35 years' experience in Technical Sales and Sales Management.
- Consistent track record of exceeding goals and providing value consistent with organizational growth.
- Recognized as exceptional within numerous career positions.
- Strong background in translating ...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 100 matches
- 30 years working in training field while in military, retiring in 2008 as BN Operations NCO/1SG
- Since 2008, worked as a Training Management Consultant on contract to the National Guard Bureau under 3 different defense contracts
- Promoted to Program Manager/Senior Trai...
- Licensed Practical Nurse with 13 years’ experience in an acute care setting
- Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills. .
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Fifteen years' responsible experience in clerical, banking, credit card processing and customer ...
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, achieve deadlines and goals
landscaping/bartending/cleaning.Read full resume details