- Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills. .
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Fifteen years' responsible experience in clerical, banking, credit card processing and customer ...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 2,582 matches
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative a...
• Dynamic, results driven professional offering focused leadership to ensure sales and profitability in a highly
competitive market. My skills include but are not limited to:
• Team Building / Staff Training Customer Service Compliance with Operating Policies, Microsoft Word, Exc...
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Computer literate using Point of Sales – POS software
- 9 years’ as General Manager managed daily ...
- Exceeded sales goals for the parts department in 2011, 2010 and 2009
- Computer skills: Windows, Internet, email, company automotive software