- Responsible for crew supervision, problem solving and customer service
- 10 years' experience in building maintenance including carpentry, plumbing, wiring, painting, and HVAC
- Meticulous skills in cleaning resulted in passing the white glove test
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 18 matches of 8,996 total active resumes
*Demonstrated record of high performance standards and quality work
Demonstrated ability to work by the numbers, eliminate waste, control costs and improve efficiency
Equipment operation – forklift, bobcat
Experienced grounds seeking position utilizing my landscaping and grounds maintenance skills.Read full resume details
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effectively work with diverse populations; resolving issues and developing creative solutions
- Highly qualified, motivated professional with 16 years’ experience in case management, social work, sup...
To successfully utilize my skills and abilities in the Human Service field.Read full resume details
- 21 years' experience as C.N.A working nursing homes, hospitals, physician's office
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordanc...