- Over 20 years' experience in maintenance and repair of industrial machinery
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 109 matches
Customer oriented problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations seeking a office receptionist position.Read full resume details
- PC skills include: MS Word, WordPerfect, Outlook Express, Pro Landscape and MS Excel, Internet and Email, DOS, and PC maintenance
- Meticulous skills in cleaning resulted in passing the white glove test
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as...
- 6 years' retail managemen experience managing $4.2 million store with 25 employees; experience covers profit/ loss, personnel, payroll, disciplinary action, scheduling, sales, customer service, business development, organization management, marketing
- Excellent communication / ...
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Computer literate
- Exceeded departmental sales goals by 60%
- Enthusiastic team leader with strong communication, interpersonal...
- Professional appearance
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
- Administered safety security and risk assessment programs
- Focused on meeting objectives and exceeding expectations with strong design aesthetic