- 42 years' experience and success in insurance underwriting and sales at various organizational levels
- Self-directed, work independently (remote worker for 8 years), but able to build team relationships
- Self-motivated team member and employee with the ability to achie...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 19 matches
- 17 years' Car Sales management. Experience covers all deals for the dealership, maintaining relationships with banks and financial insitutions, disciplinary action, scheduling, sales, customer service, business development, organization management, marketing.
- Visualize solutions to bring about changes, directing and leading others to produce desired results
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Maintain patient confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA/OSHA regulations
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivat...
Welding and fabrication
Automotive repair and paint
Mechanical repairsRead full resume details
- Enthusiastic team leader with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skill
- Greet customers and organized floor section for table seating
- 『ServeSafe』 Certified with over 『7』 years' experience as a 『cook and manager』 in the 『hospitality industry』
- Effective leader with strong decision making, communication, organizational and interpersonal ski...
Lead a group as a full-time sales manager to implement integrated sales strategies in order to develop and expand existing customer sales, increase brand awareness, and improve team marketing strategies.Read full resume details
- Assist nursing staff in administering medications and procedures along with monitoring vital signs to assess resident's health