- Over 10 years' experience and success in accounting at various organizational levels
- Record of high performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines and budgets
- Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills ...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 45 matches
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
- Enthusiastic team leader with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skill
- 19 years' restaurant management experience managing ; experience covers profit / loss, personnel, payroll, disciplinary action, scheduling, sales, customer service, business development, organization management, marketing
Provide education and offer compassion and understanding for our patients and families during goals of care conversation in the hospitals or at their homes.
Coordinate family meetings to provide overview of our services, eligibility/benefits, Pre-eval and goals of care.... Read full resume details