As a Cavalry Scout, you’ll act as the eyes and ears on the field, gathering information about enemy positions, vehicles, weapons, and activity. You’ll determine whether to call for reinforcement…Read full job details
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 48 matches
As a Fire Control Specialist, you’ll use strategic skills to coordinate and integrate weapons operations. You’ll process and relay tactical battlefield information to a network of joint fires in…Read full job details
The Flower Place is seeking ‘Floral Designers’ and ‘Delivery Drivers’, interested in working part time, about 20 hours per week. The shop is open Monday – Saturday from 9:00am – 5:30pm. The ’Flo…Read full job details
Responsibilities and Duties
- Main point-of-contact for researching, coordinating, scheduling and reinforcement of training
for field staff.
- Coordinate vendor trainin…
· Pull and trim work on all access control, CCTV and gate systems.
· Troubleshoot and repair of customer access control and CCTV systems.
· Mount raceways…Read full job details
- Monitoring, following, and videotaping subjects as they conduct their day-to-day activities
- Crafting pre-surveillance strategies based on the setup location and case details
Watching over staff and clients who are appt. only. Observe parking area and walk office areas to ensure secure. Day shift weekdays.
This is not much but what he sent. It is pretty laid bac…
A Field Sales Manager achieves sales volume and distribution objectives of the company and supplier by managing and coaching a team of sales representatives to make their standar…Read full job details
AECOM is seeking an Entry Level Waste Management Technician to be based in Newark, DE. The group currently has 9 members, working in this discipline 25% to 100% of their time. Our focus is envir…Read full job details
As a Sales Development Representative, you will support the sales team as you rotate through different territories as an apprentice and sales relief driving volume and profit of wine and s…Read full job details