at CDM Smith in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
CDM Smith is seeking an Entry Recruiter to join our Corporate Recruiting Team, supporting our CDM Constructors Inc. Group. This is a remote opportunity.
• Performs routine applicant searches; communicates with candidates and applicants: reviews resumes/candidate profiles and appropriately prescreens candidates; prepares applicants for interviewing; ensures timely feedback to applicants throughout the process; extends offers of employment under the direction of hiring managers and within the guidelines of the firm’s policies and practices.
• Develops continuous applicant flow and maintains pipeline of active, passive and diverse candidates by applying technology, conducting research and internet searches, networking, employing direct sourcing and outreach to meet the needs for positions across the firm. Assists in the marketing efforts through social media.
• Coordinates the creation of communications and maintains the internal and external portals with up to date information.
• Creates a position file for each requisition. Maintains accurate records, prepares tracking reports concerning recruitment process, and provides reports on candidate activity and job status.
• Partners with other recruiters and hiring managers to deliver high quality candidates to meet immediate and future hiring needs by clearly defining job responsibilities and requirements. Conducts research and applies innovative strategies to support full life-cycle recruiting from sourcing through offer for lower skilled candidates.
• Enters and maintains all applicant required information into ATS; logs applicant information, updates recruiting source spreadsheet.
• Performs other duties as required.
Entry Recruiter (Remote Options)
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 0 years.
Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Why CDM Smith?:
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.cdmsmith.com/en/Video/Meet-CDM-Smith)
Join Us! CDM Smith – where amazing career journeys unfold.
Imagine a place committed to offering an unmatched employee experience. Where you work on projects that are meaningful to you. Where you play an active part in shaping your career journey. Where your co-workers are invested in you and your success. Where you are encouraged and supported to do your very best and given the tools and resources to do so. Where it’s a priority that the company takes good care of you and your family.
Our employees are the heart of our company. As an employer of choice, our goal is to provide a challenging, progressive and inclusive work environment which fosters personal leadership, career growth and development for every employee. We value passionate individuals who challenge the norm, deliver world-class solutions and bring diverse perspectives. Join our team, and together we will make a difference and change the world.
Job Site Location:
United States – Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No – We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
Skills and Abilities:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office desirable.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work with all types of people is highly desirable.
• Ability to work with attention to detail, manage multiple priorities, and work with deadlines.
• Ability to work as an individual contributor and team player.
U.S. Vaccine Status:
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “CDM Smith”) are committed to your health and safety. CDM Smith and its employees adhere to all applicable government and client COVID-19 requirements.