at Perdue Farms Inc - Georgetown in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
Provides basic administrative and/or clerical support generally to specific department. Works under close supervision.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answers phones including fielding questions, re-directing calls and taking messages and/or orders. Maintains general company record systems to uphold accurate files.
- Utilizes office equipment such as printers, fax machines, etc.
- Operates a computer at a basic level.
- Handles emails, data entry, calendar, scheduling apps and printing.
- Monitors stocks of office supplies, reports and re-stocks when there are shortages.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail, including envelopes, packages, etc.