at ALOFT AeroArchitects in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
Receive, maintain/control, and release data (including all applicable substantiation documentation) to all applicable internal departments and customers, as required. Assist the DCC Supervisor with the organizing, maintenance and control of all documents utilized within ALOFT’s Quality Management System by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Upload all data, to include substantiation documentation and STC project data (i.e., ICA supplements, Data lists, material specifications, test plans, reports, analysis reports, etc.) and ensure the proper security measures are in place.
- Ensure that data is available at its current revision through seamless means that enables any user with the need to print “controlled copies to support project execution.
- Cross check all new MDLs with drawing packages to confirm all information on MDL matches the drawing.
- Examine documents such as blueprints, drawings, change orders, and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
- Aid document originators or engineering personnel to help resolve discrepancies.
- Assist in the management of QMS documentation, ensuring documents are maintained in a timely manner under the strictest organizational governance.
- Verify all files are properly named before publishing.
- Post changes to computerized or manual control records, release documents, and notify affected departments.
- Process scans / copies and distribute documents such as original drawings, test orders, reports, service bulletins, service letters, ADCNs, and Redlines etc.
- Assist the QMS document control administrator with QMS manuals, procedures, processes, work instructions, and form development for the QMS.
- Assist in QMS database support and oversite; Supplier approval and certification continuity, Audit review and closure, CA/PA reminders and Document lifecycle activities.
- Represents the company in a professional manner when interacting with employees, suppliers, and customers.
- Help prepare reports, letters, and memorandums.
- Complete initial / recurrent training requirements in a timely manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account