at WSFS Bank
A division of WSFS Bank, Cash Connect is proud to be a leading national provider of ATM Cash Management and Deposit Safe Services. Cash Connect’s continual commitment to innovation has helped our clients remain at the forefront of change. The ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) and ATMMarketplace.com have honored Cash Connect with their prestigious Award for Excellence. Cash Connect continues to reinvent service vendor management, ATM Cash Forecasting, and Vault Cash resale.
The Deposit Safe Operations Analyst will focus on importing, processing, and paying provisional credits to our Safe Deposit customers via ACH/Wire within the designated time deadlines. The incumbent will be responsible for reviewing, importing, and executing change orders submitted by the customer via our website within regional deadlines set by designated armored carriers. This role will include ancillary support where needed to support client operations.
This is a full time position working 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm in Newark, DE or Philadelphia, PA. Working on a hybrid work schedule, and therefore candidates are preferred to have a home PC with internet access.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a Business or Technology curriculum OR equivalent experience in an operations support or quality assurance work group.
- Must have a working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft software products and develop an understanding of in-house applications.
- Must be familiarity with Armored Carrier operations, with regard to change order processing and cash operations is helpful.
- Experience in importing and reconciling financial data files and manual data input or maintenance is preferred.
- Experience in developing and executing test plans for testing data applications and changes is preferred.
- Ability to understand and assess workflows in a growing business line and offer creative solutions to improve operating efficiency and accuracy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and be able to communicate issues or problems clearly to customers and vendors, and maintain detail written procedures on assigned tasks.
- Able to work in a deadline driven environment, prioritize high volume work assignments, and achieve identified goals.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.