at Alsco in New Castle, Delaware, United States
We are Alsco Uniforms. Weve been working hard for our customers since 1889 when we invented the uniform and linen rental industry. Alsco Uniforms has grown into a worldwide leader serving over 350,000 customers in 13 countries. Its our job every day to make every aspect of the customer experience better. Whatever our customers need, Alsco Uniforms finds the answers that work for them.
Our employees are the heart and soul of Alsco Uniforms. As a result, we have a long history of strong financial performance, continuous improvement, and customer service. Were seeking driven professionals with ambition to grow within our company. Wed love to talk to you about how you can fit into our team of diverse individuals and how your hard work will be rewarded with competitive pay and benefits and ongoing career development.
Join our team and build your career with Alsco Uniforms!
The Mat Roller processes clean mats for load building and delivery to customers. May process other products such as mops, shop towels, Facility Services items or fender covers. Performs other tasks as required.
Our full-time employees enjoy:
401K Plan with Company Match
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA
Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Learning & Development Opportunities
Inclusive and Diverse Team Environment
- Transfer carts of clean mats to mat rolling area.
- Unload carts, inspect for quality and roll mats.
- Sort mats and load into other carts, load building area, route loads, storage or trucks.
- Process other products such as mops, shop towels, fender covers or Facility Services items for load building and storage.
- Move loaded or empty carts/bins within the production area.
- Operate forklift when necessary.
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
- Comprehend and follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Perform other production tasks as needed.
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and sort accurately.
- Inspect and grade product within standards.
- Perform physical requirements of job.
- Comprehend and follow direction of supervision.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of heavy work, of continuously standing, reaching, walking, pulling, lifting, grasping, pushing, seeing, hearing, reaching overhead, stooping and lifting up to 60 lbs.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to perform the physical demands for the entire shift.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes working around machinery, variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust.
For a general description of benefits that are being offered for this position, please visit alsco.com/benefits.
Alsco is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity