at VIVA USA Inc. in Newark, Delaware, United States
Analyzes and designs work systems in order to support general adherence to agreed standards, in order to ensure humanely and economical production and drives continuous improvement topics.
* Ensures analyses of materials and ingredients.
* Ensures performing of prescribed chemical or biological procedures, in production environment.
* Ensures adherence to established internal rules and guidelines, and to EHS standards.
* Ensures taking protocols and storing in appropriate files.
* Contributes to implement new testing, mixing procedures.
"Expands"Needs to consider processes and results, generated in other workflows and disciplines, implies conditions and environments, and values significance to contribute effectively to team results. Needs experienced level of analytical and distinctive conceptual skills to solve issues given, which may differ in size and nature. 3-5 years Thorough professional know-how in one Sub Job Family, based on practical experience and theoretical foundation. Focus on applying and expanding acquired knowledge base. Application of knowledge in broader professional context.
8 am to 5 pm