at Bally's (Dover Downs) in Dover, Delaware, United States
- Knows and abides by Bally’s Dover policies, procedures, internal controls, and courtesy guidelines.
- Performs all duties in accordance with state gaming regulations and laws.
- Maintains & continually updates knowledge of regulations set forth by the Delaware Lottery and the Division of Gaming Enforcement regarding table game operations.
- Ensures the overall responsibility for a smooth and effective running of the assigned Table Games and Poker Area or pit(s).
- Acts as Casino Shift, Assistant Shift Manager, Pit Manager or Table Games Supervisor as needed.
- Ensures all scheduled tables are manned and ready at the beginning of the shift.
- Safeguards the company's assets assigned.
- Reports all suspicious activities.
- Assists in coaching, evaluating, counseling, and rewarding Employees while maintaining efficient personnel records.
- Manages subordinate supervisors who directly supervise Table Games and Poker personnel.
- Ensures that Employees are kept well informed of all pertinent information including property/departmental goals and objectives.
- Promotes safety awareness to minimize work related injuries.
- Enrolls new guests in the players club.
- Maintains complete knowledge of complementary procedures as well as the ability to evaluate guests worth, ensuring that qualified quests are taken care of through the complementary process.
- Displays fair treatment with respect to disciplinary action producing documentation, as necessary.
- Has complete knowledge of Credit Procedures for issuance and proper record keeping.
- Resolves guest & employee issues/disputes.
- Adheres to department and property policies and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of property information.
- Makes suggestions for improvements in overall operations with emphasis on increasing guest satisfaction, revenues, as well as reducing costs.
- Mentors managers, supervisors, and front line staff assisting in their professional development and growth.
- Produces performance appraisals for direct reporting Employees.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitors labor resources to ensure maximum effectiveness in guest service while realizing full profit potential.
- Represents the Company in the most positive manner with guests, co-workers, managers, and vendors.
- Has complete knowledge of Credit Procedures for issuance, redemption and proper record keeping of markers.