at WSFS Bank
Position type: Full-time
Location: Northern Wilmington, DE
Schedule: Monday – Friday 1pm- 10pm or 12pm- 9pm
The Item Processing Clerk will be responsible for the day-to-day production activities in a specified functional area of Computer Operations. The incumbent will perform key entry, balancing and extract processes via the VisionIP and Direct Branch and Merchant systems, as well as maintain a daily workflow conducive to meeting departmental deadlines. This will include processing checks, cash in/out, checking/savings accounts, deposit/withdrawal tickets, and miscellaneous items sent to proof through the VisionIP system, as well as resolve out of balance conditions with work with minimal supervision; prepare and document customer correction documents.
The Item Processing Clerk will perform quality control of incoming work to ensure accurate and efficient capture of transaction documents, perform reject key entry and balancing to prove necessary totals for both branch and xPress Deposit processes, prepare reader/sorter and work for processing for all run types, including but not limited to Inclearing, POD, loans, and represented work as well as prepare clearing house settlement and outgoing transit work; prepare cash letters. The incumbent will also assist branches with their inquiries and serve as a liaison to Adjustments and POD Settlement to resolve issues from item processing output.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a high volume data entry or Item Processing environment.
- Must have practical knowledge in Item Processing as well as other Transaction Services areas that may include transaction support activities, support services, research and adjustments, reconcilements, ATM, wire transfer and other support areas.
- Must have strong and accurate data entry skills.
- Must have a basic understanding of teller processing and transaction documents.
- Must be proficient in using Windows and Microsoft software products.
- Must have good communication skills.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.